After a technical issue enforced hiatus, Chooch is back, and John Michonski is in a bad mood, but it’s okay because Mike’s in a really good mood. Maybe too good a mood. We debate why soccer is the best sport in the world, and why the Toronto Blue Jays suck at baseball. Mike’s boring, John stayed up too late watching GCCX, Niall’s roommate poured Lysol down the sink and John’s the new Olivia Munn. Plus, Kano stops by the show – in a bit that goes way too long – and we tackle news, Sly Stallone drops in, and we take your questions. Fuck Croc.
- 0:25 – Introduction
- 5:07 – Lauren’s games: Ether One, Destiny
- 14:22 – Mike’s games: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Mafia 2, Dwarf Fortress, Kerbal Space Program
- 26:32 – Niall’s games: The Unfinished Swan, Race the Sun, Tekken Revolution, Hohokum, Yakuza 4
- 41:47 – John’s games: MKX, Tron Bonne
- 50:05 – News: Sega not at E3, Tony Hawk 5, Mirror’s Edge, P.T., Nintendo Roundup, Splatoon, Bloodstained, Ratchet & Clank, Gears of War, Walking Dead
- 1:41:15 – Questions